- Customer Service
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
Our RNs work on interprofessional teams, use best practices and the latest technology within an innovative learning environment. Waiting for you are a wide range of career opportunities, college tuition, and employment assistance for your family. Supportive leadership and staff inspire better health in our patients, their families and our communities. Explore how you can make a difference in the lives of others.
RNs champion the Carilion Clinic and Nursing Services' mission, vision, values and philosophy; comply with policies and procedures, ethical standards and the code of conduct.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
· Experience: Previous Vascular OR experience is required.
· Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in Virginia or eligible to obtain Virginia RN licensure.
· Graduate of school of professional nursing of an accredited college.
· Obtain CPR, and as needed ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications.
· Computer skills required for electronic medical record (EPIC).
· Successfully complete orientation and competency requirements.
· Meet essential job functions.
Interested candidates may email, call or text Dana Johnson for immediate interview: firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-400-4631
About Carilion Clinic:
Located in America's most livable communities, Carilion Clinic includes small and large award-winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopaedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Service Excellence and Quality are hallmarks of Carilion Clinic. As a team member, you will be expected to consistently deliver the best in care and customer service. As an employee, you will demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with our patients, families, visitors and with each other.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
|Hours:||Monday - Friday|
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Registered Nurse Jobs
- View more Customer Service Jobs
- View more Healthcare Jobs
- View more carilion labs Jobs